This is one of my favourite recipes!
For four persons, you need:
- 400 grams (or less) chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cucumber
- 15 grams coriander cut finely
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 avocado
- 2 small cans of maize (of course you can add as much as you like, but that's up to you)
- 4 tortilla wraps
1. Heat the oven on 200°C or 392°F. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the chicken breasts.
Warm 1 tablespoon olive oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken breasts until they're done.
Let them cool down.
2. Slice the cucumber. Cut the slices in little parts. Mix the olive oil (3 tablespoons) together
with the coriander and the lemon juice. Add some salt and pepper if you like. Cut the avocado
in small cubes (of course you have to remove rind and stone!) and add it to the corianderdressing.
3. Cut every tortilla wrap in 6 pieces. Grill the pieces in the oven until they're crispy. Cut the chicken
breasts in pieces and mix the pieces together with the salad.
Serve the salad together with the tortilla wrap pieces.
You could replace the tortilla wrap for raw vegan crackers and omit the chicken for a raw vegan dinner.
P.S. For dutch people, here is the recipe in dutch: www.ah.nl/allerhande/#/recepten/742164/salade-met-mais-en-kip/?favorieten=on